Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Man in a Silly Red Sheet...

If I had to make the current state of my life into a TV series, it would be named "Lost". How I wish I could do a "Flash Forward" and see where I would be six months in the future. Would there be "gLee" in my life or would I still be stuck in "The Office" trying to pull a "Prison Break"?

Did someone "Lie to mE" and duped me into "CSI" - "Career Suicide Incognito"? Were I blind to the "Damages" that this would cause? Can I blame it on the "Supernatural", a strange "Ghost Whisperer" coercing me to do what I did? Or is this part of a greater scheme of things, "The Fringe" of what I am to become? Whatever it is, I am no longer "24" and like Jules in "Cougar Town", youth and vigor are no longer "Friends" of mine.

I know its about time I put on that super suit and become like Ironman, Spiderman, Ah Ma and Lao Po, all "Heroes" in their own right. Right now though, I feel like I am Superman and I can't fly...



因为超人不能流眼泪...

No comments: