Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nothing to blog about...

I have absolutely nothing to blog about.

Past few days was all about school and homework and have been most uneventful. I stayed at home the whole day today, watching tv, snacking and idling. I don't intend to look at any books or homework, not for today at least.

Dinner was instant noodles and sausage. The sausage can be eaten straight from the packaging but i used hot water to boil it just in case. This is still China, if you know what i mean. The meal was not fantastic but at least I won't go hungry. Thinking of an orange and/or a packet of Doritos later...hehehe



Check out my pet fish. He is pretty!

I will be collecting my passport tomorrow and probably do some shopping. One pair of shoes just isn't enough.

It's good to just do nothing for a day.

No comments: