Wednesday, September 24, 2008

人情味。。。

The weather is turning cold here and it's raining almost everyday. Bad weather = bad traffic. Getting to school is a mini adventure everyday.

I can't take the train because its too crowded. I mean it's surreal... The door could close only if the people behind me pushed me into the train. Else my butt will be sliced off by the uncompromising train door.

Once inside the train, I am faced with another problem. 人情味! Body Odour! It is so bad you can't even imagine how it is like. I remember vividly that I was facing an armpit for a whole 10 mins. I couldn't move away as it was too crowded. When I could move and turn away, I was confronted by another armpit. I gave up after 2 more attempts and various armpits. I saw a poor girl trapped in a forest of armpits and could have sworn that her face was green.

I can't take the bus because each bus take more than 30 mins to arrive. Even if they do, I may not be able to get up the bus. Even if I do get up the bus (and face more armpits), the bus can't move because it is stuck in a jam 2km long (not joking, it is real). People WALKED faster than the buses, cars and taxis.

My only choice, then, would be to cycle to school. But as I mentioned previously, it's getting cold and rains almost every day. So you can imagine how I look like by the time I get to school after a 1 hour bicycle ride in the rain and wind.

Luckily I was forwarding thinking so I waterproofed my laptop before I left home. Being the (brilliant) MBA student that I am and a staunch supporter of the modern technology, I present to you, the next BIG thing in waterproofing of laptops:

The Cold St0r4ge plastic bag (I am classy and refused to use N%&C):



I also decided to get a raincoat. No more looking like a drop soup chicken, I thought. I will be sexy and handsome when i reach school, I mused. I decided to 宠一宠自己, and get the most expensive (and only available) one, Not cheap hor, $25 yuan (5 bucks!).


Do I look like a giant blue condom? Sexy...

No comments: