Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stars for 5 mins!

We (4 of us, including me and my korean guy classmate) were walking out of the cafeteria this afternoon when a chinese girl suddenly stopped us and asked me and Korean friend to take a picture with her. She identified herself as one of the 服务员 in the cafeteria. When my friends asked her why she wanted to take a photo with us, the 服务员 replied "因为我很喜欢你们!", fingers pointing to Korean friend and me... We felt like stars! well, not really...

I think we were too shocked to refuse so we said yes (probably not a good idea, thinking back)...Added to our shock (mostly me and my fellow victim's) was that while photo taking, she grabbed me and my Korean friend's arm like we were her long lost friends even though it was the first time that we met. We were seriously shying away from her now ...

After photo taking, she even asked for our numbers which we refused. Our excuse was that we didn't understand Chinese and we were rushing for class...

So if you see a photo of me, Korean guy and a Chinese girl in some random blog or website, you now know why...

So wierd!

No comments: