Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring - Part 2

It's a nice and clear day today...



So my classmates and I decided to 赏花 (see flowers) in the botanical gardens.



Don't ask me who the girl is... cos I really don't know... Took me a long time to wait for the sign to clear because it was super crowded!



Isn't this beautiful? I love flowers... err... and all other kind of MANLY stuff...









Even SpongBob was happy!



It was such a beautiful day that we decided to rent a small boat and take it for a spin on the park lake...



The happiest 烧猪 basking in the sun!



I was designated driver for the boat!



The boat was very very fast.... I nearly lost control!





I don't think anyone but me could handle a 5km/hour (ultra-slow) speedboat... There were boats of all shapes and sizes on the lake! Check out the sampan (which went faster than my 5km/hour (ultra-slow) speedboat)...



People were also swimming in the lake!



I personally liked the guy on the right with light blue trunks...errr... and all other things MANLY!

Nuff said...I leave you with more pictures of our beautiful day... I love SPRING!





No comments: