Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Dinner, Another 方便面。。。

Seems like I am having 方便面 aka Maggi Mee every day...Oh... I AM having 方便面 aka Maggi Mee every day...



Oh... let's not forget the pseudo sausages that taste like corn... Yum Yum!



After a sumptious one course dinner that I ALMOST couldn't finish, it's off to the KTV... at home! Singing in front of a 12 inch screen alone has never been so fun... Fun Fun!



What's KTV without some drinks? Guess what we are having tonight (and every night?) CEBTW... what's that, you ask? Calcium Enriched Boiled Tap Water (in a coffee cup cos I ran out of coffee powder) of course... Gulp Gulp...



Wooo... before I ALMOST get drunk from that dastardly alcholicless CEBTW... I better go and sleep on my 20 thread count bedsheet... Zzz Zzz..



Another exciting night spent in 上地... Guess what I am going to do tomorrow... More of the same... YAY!..ZZ..z.z....

上帝救救我吧。。。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come back quick, lao gong... brandy and i miss u lots...