Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Rants...

Lunch at an Indian Restaurant in Beijing? Impossible? Check this out... It comes complete with bollywood movies and music... Food was GOOOD!



After lunch, I had a project meeting. My friend brought a totally amazing highlighter. It smells like vanilla and every different color has a different smell. Hope the brown color one dun smell like.... We (the 6 of us) spent 5 mins smelling the highlighter. The eraser has a smell too. It just smells like rubber.



The most boring 3 hour class was up next. I spent 2.5 hours trying to stay awake and 0.5 hour playing games. There was this very interesting online game. The purpose was to make sushi for customers and make money. If you make the wrong kind of sushi, it will turn into poo (da bian, shit). Check out what my friend did... a whole conveyor belt of POO!



After class, I went for Tachi. I never thought taichi could be so tiring and painful. Maybe I am growing old but I quite like it and I think I will stick with it...

Quite an interesting day if I do say so myself...

No comments: